This part of the enrollment process is comprised of four steps: 1. enter temporary password; 2. select new password; 3. select security questions/answers; 4. choose confidence image and secret image text.
If you need assistance, please contact us at (800) 874-5544, M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET.
- You should receive your temporary password via the method you selected in the previous step within five minutes.
- If you don’t receive it within this timeframe, click on “Resend Password.”
- Following the listed requirements, choose a password that is difficult for others to guess, but is easy for you to remember. This is the password that you will use each time you log in to online/ mobile banking.
- We use security questions as an added layer of protection against fraudulent access to members’ accounts through online/mobile banking.
- You should choose question and answer combinations that are easy for you to remember, but not easy for others to guess.
- You must select a question from each drop-down menu (four total).
- You cannot use the same answer for multiple questions.
Confidence Image/Image Secret
- You can select one of the images presented, or upload your own.
- The Image Secret text you enter will be displayed along with the Confidence Image each time you enter your password in online/mobile banking.
- If you do not see your chosen image during the login process, do not enter your password.